Monday, February 8, 2010

Team Member Bio: Bob Wiles

Bob Wiles


Primary sport(s):  
Roads but I'm doing some indoor track this winter and want to try some XC next fall.

HS/College:  
Gardiner Area High School (Maine) 1996, University of Southern Maine 2001

CMS MORT Team member since:
January 2010

City/state of residence:  
Kittery, ME

Occupation:  
Semiconductor sales/marketing

Goals for 2010:   
Lots of PRs, help the team at some Grand Prix races, and to beat JJ at least once (even if it is only in the potato sack race at the team picnic!)

Notable achievements/memories/PR’s in your sport:   
Running Boston for the first time was pretty memorable, but my best days are still ahead of me. Also, doing Reach the Beach as a 6 man team was unforgettable!

List one thing others may not know about you:
I'm a black belt in kempo karate and raise organic hens for eggs in my backyard.

Your favorite workout: 
4 mile tempo

Your favorite race(s) and why?
Seacoast Half Marathon because it is local to me and put on by people I train with, Stratham Fair road race because how often do you get a chance to PR at 5.7 miles?

2 comments: