Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Team Member Bio: Justin Fyffe

Justin Fyffe
Age: 29
Location: E. Dummerston, VT
I first started competing in the Hershey Track and Field league at 10 years old. I fell in love with the sport and have been drawn to it my entire life. In high school I specialized in the 3000m. I was Div I runner up my Sophmore year and Div I Vermont State Champion my Junior year of '97. My senior year I attended Keene High School in New Hampshire and was introduced to Cross Country. It was there that I found a new dimension of running. I went on to finish 3rd at the NH State Championships and 5th at the New England Championships. After high school I entered the US Navy and served two deployments overseas. I have just gotten back into training in the '08 season and have since joined the CMS Running Team.


Championships and Major Races:
USATF NE Mountain Grand Prix Champion
3rd USATF NE Trail Championships
3rd USATF NE Mountain Championships
1st Mt. Cranmore Hill Climb
1st Clarence Demar Marathon
2nd Rochester NY Marathon

No comments:

Post a Comment